Closed Task Assignment Is Not Creating A Task Audit Record
(Doc ID 1471263.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Request Form
When a closed task is assigned to an employee, a task audit record is not created
A Task audit record should always get created when a task is assigned or a task is unassigned
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Create Service Request form
2. Create a new SR
3. Click on the "Tasks" Tab
4. Create a task
5. Press "MORE" button, then select "AUDIT" tab and you will see the audit record for the task creation.
6. Return to the Task
7. Change the Task "Status" to "Closed" and save the record
8. Press "More" button, the select the "AUDIT" tab and you will see the audit record for the task Status Change.
9. Return to the Task
10. Enter a task Assignee and save.
11. Press "MORE" button, then select "AUDIT" tab and you will see that NO Task Audit Record is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document