INCIAR Create Intercompany AR Invoices Take ATO Base Model Item Instead Of ATO Item
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.4 version, Intercompany Invoicing
Create Intercompany AR Invoice program always takes the ATO Model instead of the real transaction ATO item and price even though the profile INV: Use Model & Options for Configuration Pricing is set as No
Expect the INCIAR program to take the price of the ATO item and not the ATO model when the profile profile INV: Use Model & Options for Configuration Pricing is set as No
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose the organization and Check profile : "INV:Use Model and Options for Configuration Pricing" is set to "No"
2. Check profile :INV: Intercompany Invoice for Internal Orders is set to No
3. Inventory->Setup->Organizations->Intercompany Transactions flow
a) Query for Start OU and End OU, Type: Shipping
b) Check if it is old accounting(Advanced Acounting checkbox should be unchecked)
a) Create ATO ModelItem
Template: ATO model
Save record and assign to the organizations.
b) Create an Item and Apply Purchased Item template. Specify ATO model as base model (from the BOM tab in inventory)
Assign to the organizations.
5. Add the item created in step 4b to price list specified by the profile INV: Intercompany Currency Conversion
6. Do miscellaneous receipt for the item created in Step 4(b)
7. Navigate to OrderManagment->Orders,Returns->Sales Orders
a) Create a Sales order for item created in step 4(b)
b) Specify Ship From Organization
c) Book the Sales Order
8. Change Organization to the Start OU
9. Query the Sales Order created in Step 7(c) in Shipping transaction Screen
10. Pick Release & Ship Confirm the Sales Order
11. Run the Create Inter-company AR Invoice report. Observe that the profile INV: Use Model & Options for Configuration Pricing
value would be 2 for all records processed by this program.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms