CREATE PO SIMULATION Err ORA-06502 Buffer Too Small In Package INL_INTEGRATION_GRP Import_F
(Doc ID 1471930.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
When attempting to run Landed Cost Simulation, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Purchasing super user
2. Navigation: Purchasing, PO.
3. Enter and Approve a Blanket Agreement
4. Enter a Blanket Release and leave it in ‘Incomplete’ status
5. Navigate to Landed Cost Management responsibility and launch Workbench -> Simulations. Enter the Blanket Order number and Click Go. Once the Order is displayed, click Simulate.
6. Create multiple simulations for the same blanket order
7. After creating about 7 revisions, and when attempting to create another revision of the simulation,
get the error message: ” ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small in Package INL_INTEGRATION_GRP Procedure Import_FromPO”
8. After getting this error, the ‘Simulation’ functionality does not work for any existing Incomplete Order in the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document