Changes In Schedule Ship Date, Warehouse_id, Ship_to Location And/Or Request Date Are Not Cascaded To Delivery Detail When Order Line Is Split
(Doc ID 1472644.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an order line is split and the scheduled ship date for both the new and the old order line is changed in the split line form, the new scheduled ship date is not cascaded to the delivery detail for the original order line. The old date is retained.
Expect that the associated delivery details reflect the new scheduled ship dates for both the old and new order lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Booked an order for one order line. Scheduled ship date and request date were input as 20-April-2012
2. From the sales orders form, selected action->split line. Created two lines with half the original quantity on each line.
3. Changed the scheduled and request dates in the split lines form as follows:
For line 1.1: Dates are 25-April-2012
For line 1.2: Dates are 27-April-2012
3. Attempt to pick release this order giving scheduled and request dates as from 25-April-2012 00:00:00 to 25-April-2012 23:59:59. With this date parameter, nothing was pick released. We expected the system to pick release line 1.1 but not line 1.2
4. Second attempt to pick release the order, using both dates as from 20-April-2012 00:00:00 to 25-April-2012 23:59:59. This time, pick release picked only line 1.1 as expected.
5. Issue the following queries:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document