Incorrect Behavior Of Attachments Functionality In RCVRCVRC Receiving Transactions Form / Unrelated Attachments Displayed
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The RCVRCVRC 'View receiving transactions' form shows unrelated attachments files.
After entering a receipt number for a standard purchase order, clicking the attachments icon or selecting the 'View attachments' option from the toolbar, unrelated Blanket Release attachments are returned.
Clicking the attachments icon or selecting the 'View attachments' option from the tool-bar of 'View receiving transactions' form should only return related attachments files.
1. Navigation Path: Transactions/Receiving/View Receiving Transactions (RCVRCVRC)
2. Enter receipt number as the search criteria for a standard Purchase Order and click Find
3. With the focus on the receiving transaction lines, the attachments icon in the toolbar is disabled, indicating that there are no related attachments
4. From the menu: View->Attachments (or press the attachments icon)
5. On the attachment form (FNDATTCH) that opens, attachment(s) are available
6. The attachment(s) returned are for Blanket Releases, unrelated to the Standard Purchase Order that was returned by using the Receipt Number as the search criteria.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms