Freight Charge Is Rounded Differently On a RMA Order
(Doc ID 1473110.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a RMA is entered with reference to an original order/order line, the freight charge on the return order does not match the freight charge on the original order. It is rounded by few cents.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter a new RMA with reference to the original order
4. When the return line is created, the charges default correctly to -9.950 (same as original order line)
5. But, as soon as the RMA order is saved, the charges are rounded to -9.000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document