Parts Loops >Parts Status Show No Items With Error APP JTF 210604 JTF_GRID Package Reports Error
(Doc ID 1473233.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Planner's Desktop
Navigate to Planners Desktop and choose Parts Loops. Then select any valid parts loop, the following error occurs.
APP-JTF-210604: Program error. Please inform your system
administrator or support representative that
JTF_GRID package reports error
DEVELOPER ERROR: jtf_grid.clearAllRows reports that
has not been initialized. A grid must be specified using
BLOCK.ITEM_NAME in UPPERCASE
The error in the form
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate Field Service Disipatcher > Spares Management > Planners Desktop.
2. Select (click on) Parts Loop icon > Expand the tree(+) >
3. Click on Engineer Parts Loop
4. Click on Parts Status tab >
5. Find Items window popup > Close Window(x)
6. Click on Parts Status canvas and error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document