Move Transaction Backflush Error: XXXX Quantity must be less than or equal to available to transact
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, When attempting to resubmit pending move transaction for job number 95573, the following error occurs.
XXXX Quantity must be less than or equal to available to transact
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create job with quantity=2 and components of Supply Type=Operations Pull
2. perform move transactions for qty=1 > All goes well
3. perform again move transactions for qty=1 > backflush error because there were no stock from component XXXX
4. user realized this component was not really used in operattion and the change material requirements : qty required decreased from 2 to 1 => no open issues pending
5. Re-submit transaction and same backflush error happening
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms