User Able To Change Finally Closed Requisition Lines In iProcurement
(Doc ID 1474056.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is able To Change Finally Closed Requisition Lines In iProcurement
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition with 4 lines for single supplier
2. Finally close 2 lines with Standard API.
3. Try to change the FInally closed Requisition lines(Able to modify) ---User able to modify the FInally closed lines
1. Create a requisition with 4 lines for 2 suppliers
2. Finally close 1 line for each Supplier thru Standard API
3. Try to change the Finally closed Requisition (Able to modify)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document