Error Trying To Attach New Mileage Policy Schedule In IExpense Template
(Doc ID 1474089.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After end-dating all the Expense Items for Cumulative Mileage Rate policy schedule attached to OU, and attempting to assign a new Cumulative Mileage Rate Policy Schedule, the following error occurs.
Error APP-SQLAP-97352: A different mileage rate schedule that uses the cumulative distance thresholds rule is already in use for this operating unit
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have 2 operating units, say 281 & 108
2. Create a Cumulative Mileage Rate policy schedule, '42Mileage' & assign to both OU's 281 & 108
3. Client decides to assign a new Mileage Rate policy schedule `37Mileage' to OU 281.
4. On the ER Template, end-date ALL the Expense Items for `42Mileage' for OU 281.
5. Now try to assign a new Mileage Rate policy schedule `37Mileage' to Expense items related OU 281, on the template
6. View the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document