Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After end-dating all the Expense Items for Cumulative Mileage Rate policy schedule attached to OU281, and when attempting to assign a new Cumulative Mileage Rate Policy Schedule to OU281, the following error occurs.
Error APP-SQLAP-97352: A different mileage rate schedule that uses the cumulative distance thresholds rule is already in use for this operating unit
Reproduce with the following steps:
1. Have 2 operating units, say 281 & 108
2. Create a Cumulative Mileage Rate policy schedule, '42Mileage' & assign to both OU's 281 & 108
3. Client decides to assign a new Mileage Rate policy schedule `37Mileage' to OU 281.
4. On the ER Template, end-date ALL the Expense Items for `42Mileage' for OU 281.
5. Now try to assign a new Mileage Rate policy schedule `37Mileage' to Expense items related OU 281, on the template
6. View the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms