Field Screen Set to Primary Location Not Redirecting to Configured Screen Set
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5 to 6.2.7 [Release 5.5 to 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A custom Screen Set was created for PRIMARY_LOCATION. A Field Screen Set is defined to redirect to this custom Screen Set. However, it is found that OTM is directing to the PUBLIC PRIMARY_LOCATION Screen Set.
Steps to replicate:
* Creat cussom Screenset based on PRIMARY_LOCATION
* Assigned a Field Screen Set from PRIMARY_LOCATION to custom ScreenSet
1. Navigate to Order Management -> Order Release -> Order Release
2. Perform an open serach
3. Edit any Order and go to Involved Parties tab
4. Click on the "l" icon next to "Involved Party Location" field
Notice this displays the PUBLIC screen set and not the custom one defined on the Field Screen Set
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms