Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocated checklists are not being generated multiple times for the same life event. E.g. checklists are setup to be created when a person is hired (per_periods_of_service is populated),
The checklist is generated when the person is hired for the first time. But none is created when the person is re-hired after being terminated.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility 'US Super HRMS Manager'.
3. Navigate to 'Total Compensation-> General Definitions->Additional Setup-> Life Event Reasons'.
4. Create a Checklist life event reason with the following person changes:
Table Name: PER_PERIODS_OF_SERVICE
Column Name: DATE_START
Old Value: No Value
New Value: Any Value
5. Navigate to 'Work Structures-> Checklists-> Eligibility Profile'.
6. Create an eligibility profile with the following details:
Assignment Type: Any Assignment
Applies To: Checklist Profile
(Do not create any criteria for the eligibility profile)
7. Navigate to 'Work Structures-> Checklists-> Setup/Maintain Checklists'.
8. Click on the link to add an On Boarding checklist.
9. Create a checklist with the following details:
Category: On Boarding
Life Event Reason:
10. Click the 'Apply' button.
10. Click on the link to add a task to the created checklist.
12. Create a task with the following details:
13. Click the 'Apply' button.
14. Create an employee.
15. Run the concurrent process Allocate Checklists and Tasks Process.
16. Navigate to 'People-> Enter and Maintain'.
17. Query the employee.
18. Click on 'Others-> End Employment'.
19. Terminate the employee.
20. Close the 'Terminate' form.
21. Set the system date to a later date.
22. Rehire the employee.
23. Run the concurrent process Allocate Checklists and Tasks Process.
24. Switch to the responsibility 'Manager Self-Service '.
25. Go to 'Manager Actions'.
26. Click on the link 'Actions' next to the employee.
27. Select 'Allocated Checklists' and click the 'Start' button.
28. View the checklists for the employee and it is the checklists for the original hire.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms