Applicant Status And Change Reason Is Not Updating
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.0.4 to 12.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Applicant status and change reason is not updating if any of old value or new value for change reason is null
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Oracle Application using HRMS Manager
- Navigate to People > enter and Maintain
- Find Internal Applicant with existing applications
- Click Others... button
- Select Application and click OK button
- Date track to 15-Apr-2011 and update Reason to 'Under Referral'
- Click Save button
- Date track to 03-May-2011 and update Status to 'Accepted'
and Reason to 'Offer Accepted'
- Click Save button with Update option.
- Log into Oracle Applications using iRecruitment Recruiter responsibility
- Click recruitment Center Home link
- Click Vacancies tab
- Search for the vacancy applied for by the applicant
- Click on the number of applicants link
- Click on the Applicant Name link
- Check the records in the Application Assignment History region
--> Missing 'Under Referral' record
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot know in which circumstances the status has been changed whatever the applicant type is: internal or external.
When a future Dated Interview is recorded, Irecruitment shows the latest status. That means in case you record 2 interview dates whose one is future dated, the application status will reflect second interview. That is the normal behaviour of the Irecruitment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms