Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When the HR:User Type is set to HR User and the second assignment is created,
the payroll field is editable.
When the HR:User Type is set to HR User and the second assignment is created;
the payroll field should be greyed out and it shouldn't be allowed to edit.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login as System Administrator Responsibility
- Navigate to Profile system and Query on HR:User Type profile
- Set it to HR User at responsibility level for HRMS Manager Responsibility
- Login as HRMS Manager Responsibility
- Navigate to People and Enter Maintain Form
- Query on the employee
- Got To Assignement and create a second assignment
- Verify that the payroll field is editable.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot keep the payroll field non editable for the newsly created assignment and system is allowing to enter the payroll for this assignment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms