Automatic Receipts Error: APP-IEX-240781: A Cash Receipt could not be created because of Receipt method identifier is invalid
(Doc ID 1475390.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Electronic Fund Transfer payment via the Payments Processing form, the following error is raised:
APP-IEX-240781: A Cash Receipt could not be created because of Receipt method identifier is invalid
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Collections Super User
Navigation: Collector's Work Queue
- Find the active delinquent account you want to work on
- Open it by double clicking
- Go to transactions tab and find invoice
- Go to Payment Processing and Click on invoice you wish to perform a payment on
- in the tab Bank Transfer enter payment method
- Capture a note and click on Submit. It is at this point that the error is produced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document