Last updated on JULY 17, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 to 6.2.7 [Release 6 to 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User running the Payment Invoice Reports reported problems searching for information related to a specific service provider. Additional problems have been reported where information from previous searches remains in cache when another report is run.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM and go to Financials-> Reports -> Payment Invoice Reports
2. Select the option to run online
3. Enter a date for which data would be returned (criteria of AFTER)
4. Click submit
5. Notice that data is returned. Make note of one of the service providers for the next test.
6. Start again from scratch by re-querying the report from the menu, Financials-> Reports -> Payment Invoice Reports
7. When you get to the search screen, populate the same invoice date that you used on the last search and put in the first two letters of the service provider ID you noted in step 5.
Note: Be sure and use the same AFTER criteria for the date field and BEGINS WITH for the criteria on the Service Provider Field.
8. Notice that no data is returned
9. Start again from scratch and rerun the first test of just doing a search with only the invoice date.
10. Notice that it still added the service provider you entered on Step 7 of the previous search even though the field was blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms