Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add the Service Line in the quote for the existing Serial Number in the Installed Base, the following error occurs.
APP-236138: Error returned in ASO_PRICING_INT.Pricing_Order.
APP-236139: ORA-01403: no data found
APP-236051: An unexpected error has occured during processing of the ASO_QUOTE_HEADER information
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Quoting Sales Manager
- Navigation: Quoting
- Enter the Quoting Header Details
- Enter Quoting lines details
- Line1: Finished product
- Line2: Service Item
- After adding the service item, select 'Service' from list of values (LOV)
- Them in the below form click 'Reference' button
- It opens the 'Service Reference' form
- Against the field 'Search for Servicable Product in' , select the value 'Installed Base'
- In the below grid search the serial number, it gives the search result
- Mark the record, click the button 'Apply'
- Error appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms