Depot Repair: Warehouse on Logistics Lines Defaulting Incorrectly to Unexpected Organization
(Doc ID 1476181.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Release 12:
Find that the Warehouse on Depot Repair Logistics lines is getting defaulted by the (Inventory/MRP/Costing) Organization that was chosen from the pop up when the Repair Workbench form is first started.
That is ok as long as the right organization is chosen there, but if the user closes the form and does some work in, for example, Inventory within the same responsibility and changes the Organization for that, then next time the Repair Workbench is opened to create a new Repair Order, the Organization is 'wrong' and defaulting to the last chosen organization.
The logistics lines are created automatically so this leads to Sales Orders getting created with the wrong shipping/receiving Organization stamped on them.
The warehouse should be defaulted from the profile option 'CSD: Default Repair Inventory Org'
1. Open Repair Workbench (CSDREPLN)
2. Choose an organization when prompted (e.g. M1)
3. Enter a new Service Request / Repair or Service Order and have Logistics lines created automatically
4. Notice that the Warehouse on the Logistics lines is the Organization from Step 2.
5. Close the form
6. From the navigator, choose the Change Organization - CST function
7. Change to another Organization (e.g. M2)
8. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
=> Notice the Warehouse on the Logistics lines now defaulted to M2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document