R12 Payment Process Request Does Not Select Expense Reports With A Credit Balance
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payments
PPR picks up credit memos but not expense reports with a credit balance
PPR ignore Expense reports with a credit balance
* Expense report and credit memo shown in Screen shots have the same external bank accounts.
with Reason Not Selected: "Credit Reduces Payment Amount Below Zero"
* Patch 6014075 and 12403039 applied
* appbselb.pls version: 120.53.12010000.68
* Maximize credits checkbox being ticked
* Customer checked
1. How to Default the Setting for 'Maximize Credits' in a PPR? (Doc ID 1336628.1)
2.Credit Memos Sometimes Get Unselected in PPR Due to "Credit reduces payment amount below zero" (Doc ID 1327063.1)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms