Unable To View Employee Type Supplier
(Doc ID 1476387.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Supplier Hub - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee Type Supplier cannot be entered or viewed from the Suppliers form. Users are unable to View "Employee" Type for Supplier. The supplier type value = Employee is missing.
The issue is still not solved after following the steps detailed in <Note 1371295.1> and <Note 422849.1>.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and select Purchasing.
2. Navigate: Buyer work center > Supplier.
3. Search for existing Supplier – Enter the Supplier Name OR Number.
4. Click on GO.
5. Click on Company Profile.
6. In Overview region the field 'Type' is Null.
7. Click the LOV icon.
- Opens 'Search and Select: Type' page.
- There is no value 'Employee'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!