OIC Maintain Transactions Screen - Work Order Numbers Are Rounded
(Doc ID 1477076.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enter a 16 digit work order number such as 8150300210135781 in the search screen of maintain transactions.
When you click go, the number on the search screen will be rounded to 8150300210135780.
Similarly, the search results will also be rounded.
Steps to reproduce the problem :
1. Nav : Compensation Manager -> Tasks -> Maintain Transactions
2. On the Seach screen, enter :
- Operating Unit = Vision Operations
- From = 01-Jan-2010
- To = 31-DEC-2012
- Order Number = 8150300210135781 (16 digits)
3. Click "Go" and the value in "Order Number" field changed to :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document