Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Find when changing an employee's Assignment Costing Allocation within self service which would result in split costing for the employee, the record would be either over/under 100% time for a day. This change would result in an error for payroll processing.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Search for employee split over multiple cost centers.
- Select Action to make a change.
- Delete one of the distributions (date: 2/7/XX)
- Add a new distribution for the same value (2/7/XX)
- Click Submit to accept the addition/deletion.
- Approver receives notification and approves.
- 2/7/XX View the costing in self service. (Result: On 2/7/XX, employee is costed at 105% as opposed to 100%)
- 2/8/XX Employee is costed at 100%.
Applied <Patch 11901492> PERCENTAGE EXCEEDS 100% IN ASSIGNMENT COSTING
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms