De-selected (Unchecked) Open Interface Transactions (TOI/MTI) Getting Processed From Open Interface Form (INVTVPTX)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Package INVTVPTB.pls : MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE_PKG
Form INVTVPTX.fmb : Transaction Open Interface (TOI / MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE - MTI)
In the Transactions Open Interface form(INVTVPTX), the transactions are getting submitted if the transaction is checked and then unchecked.
The transaction gets submitted even if some other field is changed in the form.
Inventory Worker is processing de-selected transactions from the Transaction Open Interface form.
Inventory Worker should only processing the selected transactions from the Transaction Open Interface form.
As per Oracle Inventory User's Guide :
P7-42 Viewing and Updating Transaction Open Interface Activity
To resubmit transactions for processing:
1. Check the Submit option next to the transactions you want to resubmit or choose Resubmit All.
If you have many transaction to resubmit, use the Resubmit All button to select all transactions for processing and then selectively deselect individual transaction you do not want to resubmit.
2. Save your work to submit the transactions for processing.
This functionality is overridden as the transaction gets submitted even after the record is unchecked.
1. Go to Inventory > Transactions > Transactions Open Interface
2. Check all lines to submit > Deselect 1 or 2 lines
4. Requery transactions : See all are resubmitted.
5. Review Material Transactions in INV > Transactions > Material Transactions : Noticed that lines deselected in item#2 are processed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms