R12 TeleService Incident Address Search Via [123...] Button Cannot Search Across Address2/3/4 Segments
(Doc ID 1478854.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incident Address search via  button cannot search across Address2 or Address3 or Address4 fields in Release 12.
What Is Working
The same was possible in Release 11i.
Steps to Reproduce
(N) Customer Management > Contact Centre
- Search any customer with an Address that has Address2 and Address3 fields populated.
- Click Service Request tab
- Click  button beside the Address field
- Search and click OK for any address, to change the Incident Address
- Now, search back the original address with Address2 and Address3 fields populated with following search string:
=> You cannot search the Address this way.
There is a workaround which is unacceptable due to performance:
a. Enter %
b. Now enter the 'address2 test' string
=> Now you should get the address in R12.
In 11i, repeat the above but this time, you can either
-> Enter search string in the address field itself and press enter
-> Click in the field and then click the '...' to bring up the Search window
Upgrade from 11i to Release 12.1.3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document