Stuck Workflows Noticed About Mass Scorecard Transfer Process With Scorecard Status Set to Complete
(Doc ID 1479457.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of Bug:13910105
When running the job that checks for workflows that are 'Stuck'.
It appears that lot of Mass Scorecard Transfer Process transactions are in 'Stuck' status.
Users didn't notice any error nor warning message to inform about a potential issue on that transfer.
Controlled at the status of scorecards that could have been impacted, they are all
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Under the Workflow Administrator Web responsibility,
select Status Monitor from under Administrator Workflow
2. Enter HR WPM Plan for 'Workflow Type', then click the 'Go' button
3. Find many Mass Score Care Transfer Process transactions in 'Error' status.
4. Select one and click on the 'Status Diagram' button
5. The Status Diagram shows the workflow stopped in 'Process Score Card'.
6. The Status tab shows a Status of 'Error' and a Result of '#STUCK'.
7. Double-click the 'Process Score Cards' icon to drill down:
8. The next level Status Diagram shows the process stopped in 'Process
Next Score Card'. The Status tab shows a Status of 'Complete'.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot .
When reopening an appraisal, the appraisal sits with the manager.
If the manager passes it back to appraisee and then the appraisee passes it back to the manager who then updates the rating and closes the appraisal (this works fine).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!