Mass Update Transfer Owner - Ability To Enter An Account Number And Default Party Name And Party Number
(Doc ID 1479478.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Selecting an account number which is related to a single party in the Mass Update 'Enter New Values' screen (for Transfer Owner batch) does not auto populate the Owner Party Name/Number fields. Doing the reverse operation and selecting an Owner Party Name/Number which only has one account will auto-populate the Account Number
If the account number entered uniquely identifies the party, the Owner Party Name/Number fields should be auto-populated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Mass Update.
2. Create a Transfer Owner batch.
3. On the 'Enter New Values' page, select a new Owner Party Name from LOV which has a single account number defined.
4. The Owner Party Name/Number and Account Number fields will be populated.
5. Clear the Owner Party Name field and tab out - all fields will clear.
6. Enter the Account Number previously populated at step 4 and tab out of the field.
7. The Owner Party Name/Number are not populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document