Supplier Can Enter Duplicate Address And No Error Is Shown During Supplier Registration.
(Doc ID 1479543.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3, Supplier user can enter duplicate address and no error is shown; however an error is shown when approving the same supplier details.
The application does not check for the duplicate record for Address name while in the Draft and Pending Approval status. The Addresses turn to the supplier site after the approval of request but the approver receives an error when approving due to this issue. The validation should be performed when the Supplier tries to enter the record and validation should be performed against other records irrespective of the status.
Due to this issue, supplier registration is not done correctly.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Provide the prospective supplier url to supplier for registration.
2. Supplier uses the url and enters the details for the supplier.
3. Enter multiple address with same address name (duplicate).
-- There is no error at this stage.
4. Submit the supplier registration.
5. Buyer reviews the new supplier request and tries to approve , however get the errors for duplicate address name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document