Mass Scorecard Transfer Process Transactions Are In Status 'Stuck'
(Doc ID 1479711.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Appraisals
When running the job that checks for workflows that are ‘Stuck’, and it was discovered that Mass Scorecard Transfer Process transactions are in a ‘Stuck’ status.
Note ** There has not been any customizations to the workflows for Performance Management.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Under the Workflow Administrator Web responsibility, select Status Monitor from under Administrator Workflow
2. Enter HR WPM Plan for ‘Workflow Type’, then click the ‘Go’ button
2. Find many Mass Score Card Transfer Process transactions in ‘Error’ status. Select one and click on the ‘Status Diagram’ button
3. The Status Diagram shows the workflow stopped in ‘Process Score Card’. The Status tab shows a Status of “Error” and a Result of “#STUCK”.
4. Double-click the ‘Process Score Cards’ icon to drill down:
5. The next level Status Diagram shows the process stopped in ‘Process Next Score Card’. The Status tab shows a Status of “Complete”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document