Country List of Values Defaults To United States When Registering New Supplier
(Doc ID 1479885.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.1.2 and higher, the country code defaults to a value of "United States" when registering a new supplier.
It is expected that the country code be derived from an existing setting of the one of the following profile options:
- ICX: Territory
- Default Country
- HZ: Reference Territory
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using the Supplier Management Administrator responsibility.
2. From the Suppliers tab, click the Create Suppliers button.
3. On the Create Supplier page, enter the Organization Name, along with any additional information that is known, and click Apply.
4. On the Update Supplier page, click the Address Book link (on the left-hand side of the page).
5. On the Address Book page, click the Create button to create an address.
6. On the Create/Update Address page, it is seen that the Country defaults to a value of United States.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document