Not Able To Do The Putaway For Some LPNs When Crossdocking Is Enabled At Organization Level
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users performed the PO Receive into a LPN. When trying to do the Putaway, it is giving the below error once the LPN is provided and clicked on Drop:
"Unable to allocate space or material"
This happens when Crossdocking is enabled at the Org level.
1. Login into Mobile Telnet or GUI
2. Navigate: Inbound > receive > PO
3. Perform a Receipt against a PO into an LPN
4. Then perform LPN putaway using Move Any LPN
5. Enter LPN and Click the Drop Button.
6. Receive error
This issue seems to happen only for some LPN's.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms