Unable To Display US_Ethnic_Origin EIT In Employee Self Service After Apply 12.1 RUP5 or HR FP K Rup7 for 11.5.10
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Reviewed for Currency 29-SEP-2014***
On : 12.1.3 version, US HR Statutory Reporting
After applying RUP5, we are not able to see US Ethic Origin EIT from any of
the self service responsibilities
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged into an SSHR responsibility
2. Select the Employee Self Service Responsibility
3. Select Personal Information
4. In the Basic Detail region click the update button
5. Select 'Correct or Complete the current details' option and click Next
6. Click Next again
7. This brings you to the EIT page
8. Scroll down and US Ethic Origin is available to update.
9. Now apply the 12.1.5 patch (13418800) or HR FP K RUP 7 12807777
10. Repeat the above steps and when you get to the EIT page US Ethnic Origin
EIT is no longer available. It has been removed.
This is happening for all responsibility that has this EIT in SSHR.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot update their the EEO EIT information in SSHR.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms