Unable To Display US_Ethnic_Origin EIT In Employee Self Service After Apply 12.1 RUP5 or HR FP K Rup7 for 11.5.10
(Doc ID 1480006.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Reviewed for Currency 29-SEP-2014***
On : 12.1.3 version, US HR Statutory Reporting
After applying RUP5, we are not able to see US Ethic Origin EIT from any of
the self service responsibilities
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged into an SSHR responsibility
2. Select the Employee Self Service Responsibility
3. Select Personal Information
4. In the Basic Detail region click the update button
5. Select 'Correct or Complete the current details' option and click Next
6. Click Next again
7. This brings you to the EIT page
8. Scroll down and US Ethic Origin is available to update.
9. Now apply the 12.1.5 patch (13418800) or HR FP K RUP 7 12807777
10. Repeat the above steps and when you get to the EIT page US Ethnic Origin
EIT is no longer available. It has been removed.
This is happening for all responsibility that has this EIT in SSHR.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot update their the EEO EIT information in SSHR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document