Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.2.4 to 6.2.7 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When planning Order Movements (OM) that have different Original Leg IDs, the Latest Start Time is being set to the Earliest Start time regardless of the parameter "COMPUTE SHIPMENT TIME WINDOW" being set to TRUE
Order Release: xxxxxx created Order Movements via three leg itinerary, ID: 3 LEG ITINERARY
Order Release: yyyyyyy created Order Movements via three leg itinerary, ID: MULTI-LEG
1. Navigate to Order Management -> Order Movement -> Order Movement
2. Search for the Order Movements which are the first leg OMs for each order.
3. Select both Order Movements, click Actions > Operational Planning > Create Shipment > BulkPlan
4. Click on the created shipment and Edit.
5. Notice the Latest Start Time is equal to the Earliest Start Time when the time window should have been computed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms