User Getting Notifications For Returned Requisitions Which Does Not Have Any Activity To Approve
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user is receiving notifications for returned requisitions, which doesn't contain any information to approve.
Steps to reproduce
1. A user creates a requisition with two lines.
2. The approver approves the requisition.
3. The buyer creates a Purchase order (PO) for line 1 and returns the line 2 (because there is no vendor for the item).
4. The requester then cancels/finally closes the line 2 and closes the returned notification.
5. The requisition status is 'Returned'. Since there is no information to be sent for the approver in this case the requester is not sending for approval.
'PO Send Notifications for Purchasing Documents' (APVRMDER) program is sending a remainder notifications for these kind of requisitions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms