APP-PO-14142: INSERT_HEADER-020: ORA-00001: Unique Constraint on Template Form When Creating New Template Using Previously Deleted Template Name
(Doc ID 1483564.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User delete the Requisition Template (Header), which all the lines should be deleted too in the process. However, when the user recreates the Requisition Template using the same name and replaces an item on its original Requisition Template Line the user receives the error message:
APP-PO-14142: INSERT_HEADER-020: ORA-00001: Unique Constraint
Steps to Reproduce
1. Purchasing > Navigate > Setup > Purchasing > Requisition Templates
2. User queries existing Requisition Template
3. User Deletes Requisition Template
4. User Saves changes
5. User exists the Requisition Template form
6. User navigates to the Requisition Template form
7. Create a new Requisition Template , but using the same name as the one previous deleted above.
8. Save the Requisition Template Header.
9. Navigate to the Lines Section of the Requisition Template form
10. User enter a line in which the line number and item number are identical to the previously deleted one in the previous Requisition Template.
11. Execute a save, but user gets a the following error message: 'APP-PO-14142: INSERT_HEADER-020: ORA-00001: Unique Constraint (PO.PO_ATTRIBUTE_VALUES_U2) violated.'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document