Unable Search Global Blanket PO Line With On-Time-Item In BWC
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 Buyer Work Center
The agreement line can not be found in the source document section in Buyer Work Center. The issue is only occurring with Global Blanket Purchase Agreement which has One-Time item (ITEM_ID = null).
1. Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Orders
2. Select 'Create' = Standard Purchase Order + Press 'Go' button
3. On 'Create Standard Purchase Order' page > 'Header' tab, enter Header information
4. Navigate to 'Lines' tab, open the 'Update Line 1' for Line #1 by clicking the pencil (update) icon.
5. Leave the 'Item Description' field blank
6. Open the LOV window of 'Document' in 'Source Document' section
7. Search for existing Global Blanket Purchase Agreement
8. System prompt "No items Found".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms