Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-MAR-2015***
While attempting to select Total Compensation Statement Statement from custom responsibility , it gives following error
"You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator."
Steps to Reproduce
1. Custom responsibility to provide technician limited access to HR functionality,
2. Added Submenu - Total Compensation Statement Setup and
3. Function - GSP Business Area Page.
4. The wizard does come up and user can select "Total Compensation Statement" from the wizard;
5. however, the user get an insufficient privileges error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms