Error 'Nationality must be entered', When Initiating Global Deployment to AE Business Group
(Doc ID 1483969.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (United Arab Emirates) - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Relevancy checked 08-May-2015
On : 12.1.2 version, United Arab Emirates HR
When attempting to initiate global deployment, the following error occurs.
"Nationality must be entered"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Destination Business Group is of AE legislation
2. An employee currently exists in BG1
3. The person record in BG1 has the value for mandatory field "Nationality" entered for this employee
4. Other optional fields like Father's name, Grandfathers name etc in Alternate Name tab is also entered
5. While creating a deployment proposal (temporary) to deploy the above employee in BG2. The alternate Name fields are displayed as blank
6. The mandatory field "Nationality" is also displayed as blank
7. Proposal gets saved without any error
8. While initiating the above proposal - The following error message is raised "Nationality must be entered"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document