How To Automatically Populate Default Customer Values in Service Contracts
(Doc ID 1484023.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document aims to summarize existing needs in terms of automatically populating default values in the Service Contracts authoring form.
The ability to default values into the authoring form fields can reduce contract authoring time.
A. List of Previously Requested Features:
1. Default Salesperson from Vendor Contact Role "Salesperson to Salescredits at the line level.
2. Usage Type (Actual per period, actual by quantity etc.)
3. UOM on Service lines, Billing streams
4. Accounting rule for Service Lines, Usage lines
5. Accounting rule for invoice lines.
6. Default price list.
7. Coverage type at the Service Subline (Covered Product, System etc)
8. Payment terms
9. Workflow approval process name
10. Contact group
11. Default vendor contact role ("Salesperson", "Contracts Administrator"etc.)
12. Average Monthly Counter Volume (AMCV) AMCV flag
13. $0 price for all usage lines on the SLL (Stream Line Level)
14. Invoicing rule for Service Lines, usage lines
15. Default value on counter subline
16. Period in Usage type for usage lines.
B. Payment Terms.
On Summary tab Pricing Billing >Payment details region, how can the Terms field be populated Automatically?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document