Dependent Eligibility FF Type Can't Compile, Errors: APP-FF-33980: Internal error. A compilation error has been detected while attempting to generate package FFP5213_27072012 Please consult your system administrator.
(Doc ID 1484971.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use a Dependent Eligibility fast formula, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create external function to return Y or N based on benefit group for contact person/dependent with con_person_id passed in as input value. Contexts date_earned, assignment_id and business_group_id.
2. Create Fast Formula, Type Dependent Eligibility.
3. Use sample from OAB Fast Formula Reference guide, pgs 188-119 to model our fast formula after. The only difference is the name of fast formula and external function.
4. Verifies successfully.
5. When trying to save fast formula, receive error, "APP-FF-33980: Internal error. A compilation error has been detected while attempting to generate package FFP5213_27072012 Please consult your system administrator."
6. Fast Formula does not compile or verify successfully.
7. If con_person_id is removed from external function and fast fomula as input value, the fast formula verifies/compiles successfully.
8. Based on the OAB Fast formula guide the con_person_id should be a valid input value and is required to determine the benefit group for the dependent/contact person to determine dependent eligibility.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document