Inventory Packing Slip FAQ
(Doc ID 1485072.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory Packing Slip concurrent program INVINPSR
Inventory Packing Slip
- You can use the Inventory Packing Slip report to create a packing slip for return to vendor and inter-organization transactions.
- This report verifies the carrier is not the owner of the shipped goods.
- This packing slip is issued to transport goods not relatedto a sale.
- You can also print a packing slip for the transfer of goods between warehouses that have a user-defined inventory transaction type.
- The transaction type indicates the reason for the transfer of goods. If the reason is a user-defined transaction type, then the report does not print a ship-to address.
- You must run the Inventory Packing Slip report after you initiate the transaction.
- The system does not automatically print this type of packing slip.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!