R12: "Error" while Creating Standard Purchase Orders in Buyer Work Center
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PBWC: Professional Buyers Work Center
While attempting to create orders in Buyer Work Center, a blank error occurs.
1. Buyer Work Center-> Orders
2. Click on create-> Error occurs
1. Buyer Work Center-> Requisitions tab-> Click Search
2. Click Clear
3. Enter Requisition number and Click Go
4. Select the Requisition line and Click Add
5. In the Document Builder, Click Create-> Error occurs
Patch 13736129 adds some JG DFFs to BWC, which are not frozen by default. Appying any patch which would provide higher file versions than the ones from patch 13736129 will cause this error to occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms