Attaching Eligibilty Profile To Variable Rate, Errors: APP-BEN-93550: you may either attacch an eligibilty profile or any other criteria to a variable rate profile, not both
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
When attempting to attach an eligibilty profile to a variable rate, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibilty US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Rate/Coverage Definitions > Variable Rate Profiles.
3. Query the record in question and click the Criteria button.
4. End date the derived factor with date as 12/31/2011 and save.
5. Click the Eligibilty Profiles button, add an eligibilty profile and save.
- The change is not saved and the error message occurs.
No known changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms