Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP and PO Accrual Write-Offs form allows users to perform duplicate write offs.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Complete Receipt Transactions and Invoice matching.
2) Run the Create Accounting Program in Final Mode with subsequent Transfer of Entries to GL.
3) Run the Accrual Reconciliation Load Program for the specific period.
4) Perform Accrual Write-off.
AP PO Accrual transaction form – User can decide to write-off the accrual balance of that PO.
Once the accrual entries for the PO or invoice are shown in AP and PO Reconciliation Report, Accrual Write-off can be done using Cost Management or Purchasing responsibility>Accounting>Accrual write offs>AP and PO.
This will delete the accrual entry from CST_AP_PO_RECONCILIATION table and populate the write off transaction in CST_WRITE_OFFS table.
5) Do NOT run the ‘Create Accounting – Receiving’
6) Run the Accrual Reconciliation Load Program again. This will populate a new record in CST_AP_PO_RECONCILIATION.
7) Create a new Accrual Write-off based on the new record in CST_AP_PO_RECONCILIATION. This will delete the entry from CST_AP_PO_RECONCILIATION and will create a second (DUPLICATE) entry in CST_WRITE_OFFS table.
8) Run ‘Create Accounting – Receiving’ and see that duplicate accounting entries are transferred to XLA/GL for the write-off transactions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms