New Item Request (NIR) Approve Step Slow: Bad Performance On MLOG$_ENG_CHANGE_LINES
Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Product Catalog - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New item requests (NIR) approval is very slow.
1. Navigate to change simple search.
2. Find existing new item request.
3. Choose lines tab.
4. Lines display.
5. Choose Apply.
6. Go back to New Item Request tab
7. Approval page displays.
8. Click approve/reject link.
9. Click approve (button).
** This last step takes too long and times out.
Load Lines - 6 sec
Select all Lines - 8 sec
Approve All Lines - 19 sec
Final approval of NIR - 5.04 min before Time Out
What is working
All steps work fast except final step of pressing "Approve" button.
Have 100s of New item requests (NIRs) and the process takes too long.
- Tried <Patch 9642133>:R12.ENG.C that improved ALL steps except last approval.
- Tried <Patch 9821723>:R12.ENG.C but the issue remained.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms