Unable To Choose Partial Pick In Task When User Scan Lpn Doing Order Picking Via Mobile WMS
(Doc ID 1486815.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue happen only in specific situation:
- Case 1: Requested quantity in task can be satisfy by pick LPN (only one LPN is pickied in task)
- Case 2: Requested quantity in task can be satisfy by pick more then one LPN. In this case issue happen only on last picked LPN. In Previous scan LPN on list exception reason user are able to choose Partial pick.
These are the steps used for reproduce the test case:
- Define transaction reasons
- Setup > Inventory Transactions > Transaction reasons
- Define 2 new transactions reasons:
- Curtail Pick
- Partial Pick
- Setup rules to allocate material using alocation mode: No lpn allocation
- Create sales order and launch pick release
- Once you are in the Pick Load page want to pick a lesser quantity press F4 and select the "Partial Pick" exception that will allow you to confirm the quantit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document