Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax was recalculated and 'Tax Classification' became NULL after PO revision incremented and reapproved.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Standard PO
2. Change the default 'Tax Classification'
3. Apply and Tax was calculated based on above 'Tax Classification'
4. Approved the PO, the calculated tax remain unchanged
5. Update 'Need-By' date to trigger PO status became 'REQUIRES REAPPROVAL' and revision incremented
6. Approved the PO
7. The calculated tax was changed and the 'Tax Classification' became null
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms