User Account Employee Extract Fails With HR.HR_PUMP_BATCH_LINE_USER_KE_UK1 Violated
(Doc ID 1486947.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, System Extracts
When attempting to run the concurrent job "User Account Employee Extract Process", the following error occurs.
"ORA-00001: unique constraint (HR.HR_PUMP_BATCH_LINE_USER_KE_UK1) violated"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Example, create a new employee/assignment with a Hire date of 4/30/2012
2. Then create a new assignment in the future 8/15/2012
3. On 8/15 change the primary flag from to "Yes" on the new assignment that was created in the future.
4. Run the "User Account Employee Extract Process" with a run type of "Create User Accounts for New Hires" with a start date of 4/29/2012 (so that it will include this new user) and an end date of today's date 7/25/2012 (or this can be any date up until 8/15).
5. View the output log and see the error that was generated from this concurrent process "ORA-00001: unique constraint (HR.HR_PUMP_BATCH_LINE_USER_KE_UK1) violated"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document