Viewing Payment Details, Using a Read-Only Responsibility, Raises Error: Function Not Available to This Responsibility. Change Responsibilities or Contact Your System Administrator
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using an Inquiry-Only Responsibility and attempting to view the Activities against a transaction, if the Activity is of Class = Payment, the following error is raised when clicking on the Details button:
Function not available to this responsibility. Change responsibilities or contact your System Administrator.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
- Query an Invoice that has a receipt applied to it
- Access the Activities form, via Toolbar menu:
- Navigation: Actions > Installments, then click on the Activities button, or
Actions > Adjust > Close the Adjustment form, then click on the Activities button
- Navigate to a row where Class = Payment, and click on the Details button, the error is raised.
- If you navigate to a row where Class = Adjustment, and click on the Details button, the adjustment details are shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms