Subledger Drilldown into Receivables Error: 500 Internal Server Error While GL Drilldown
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Release 12, when drilling down into Receivables subledger from General Ledger the following error is raised:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: General Ledger Super User
Navigation: Inquiry > Journal
- In the Find Journals window enter Source: Receivables and Journal Entry: Sales Invoices USD
- Select a record and click on Review Journal button
- When the Invoice opens up, pick one of the Invoice lines and click on Line Drilldown button
- On new page that opens, pick a row, and click on View Journal Entry button
- Pick one of the detail lines and click on the icon under Supporting References column, the error pops up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms