R12: In Autocreate Form, Using Tools -> View Blanket PO's in New Document Window Wrong Operating Unit Gets Defaulted
(Doc ID 1488457.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:POXBWVRP.FMB - AutoCreate Documents GUI
In Autocreate form, after querying the requisition lines, while using Tools -> View Blanket PO's, when the owning org is different to requesting org and the
Global Blanket Purchase Agreement (GBPA) keyed in the new document window is enabled in requesting org, the purchasing org in the newly created PO gets changed to owning org of GBPA.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Autocreate form for Operating Unit= BAL and query the requisition
2. Requisition Lines are sourced from a Global blanket belonging to Operating Unit= APO
3. From Autocreate form, Tools > View Blanket with this item, POs belonging to Operating Unit= APO are shown
4. In New Document window, APO is defaulted
5. There is a note in pop-up "The Deliver-To Organization specified on one or more of the requisition lines does not have a valid Transaction Flow defined with the selected Purchasing Org. Please select another Purchasing Org."
6. A New PO is created for OU APO
Expect the Purchasing Organization to be BAL. This is the current operating unit where the GBPA is enabled, and the requisition is created from.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document